Welcome!!

Todd and I could not be more excited to welcome our two babies into this world this spring/early summer. Our official due date is June 14, but have a feeling we'll see these little turkeys in May. It has already been a long story, but we welcome you to follow along for the last few months of this overwhelming experience! Thanks for joining! :):)

Thursday, December 30, 2010

You know that feeling...

You know that feeling when you leave the house, but you just feel like you forgot something? Today I left the house, and had that feeling. In my head I walked through my morning which included my shot of medicine this morning, brushing teeth, make up, breakfast, vitamins and departure. Nothing seemed out of place, so I carried on with my day.

I returned home after work, and there beautifully lined up on the counter with a large glass of water was every medication I was supposed to take this morning. How is that for pregnancy brain! I actually got all 6 out of their bottles, filled a nice glass of water, and then just walked away!

All is well, at least they were ready for me when I got home. From now on I won't trust my own recounts of my morning!


1 comment:

  1. Nice work Stace! Unfortunately that same lapse of any brains will occur after having the girls (you can blame it on lack of sleep) and then even as they get older (you can still blame it on them somehow). I have done many, many similar things. Luckily I have yet to forget one of the kids... yikes! - Breeze

    ReplyDelete