Welcome!!

Todd and I could not be more excited to welcome our two babies into this world this spring/early summer. Our official due date is June 14, but have a feeling we'll see these little turkeys in May. It has already been a long story, but we welcome you to follow along for the last few months of this overwhelming experience! Thanks for joining! :):)

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Simplify

My New Years resolution is to simplify this house before the girls arrive. So I am starting this today. Gone are the throw pillows that I kept "just in case" we happen to get new bedding that matches them.

I also believe that plastic bins will be my friend for many, many years to come. I'm off to Target to buy some more, so our Christmas decorations won't have to be taped back into old cardboard boxes moving forward.

And yes, the Christmas decor is getting a serious clean out this year too. Todd is loving all of this, but may change his tune as I start tossing a bunch of old wires/electronics that we don't need.

If only the weather was good enough for a tag sale!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stace! Just got home and had a chance to open your blog which I have missed reading for the past two weeks! Sounds as if those little ones are flipping all over the place. Guess you'll be watching some serious maneuvers in the next few months as they get a bit bigger and your tummy is "rockin' and rollin'"! Love this blog! Talk soon! Lots of love, Pat

    ReplyDelete