Welcome!!

Todd and I could not be more excited to welcome our two babies into this world this spring/early summer. Our official due date is June 14, but have a feeling we'll see these little turkeys in May. It has already been a long story, but we welcome you to follow along for the last few months of this overwhelming experience! Thanks for joining! :):)

Friday, January 7, 2011

Still Crazy...

I'm 17 weeks now, just 7 away from my first big benchmark in this pregnancy. But am I still crazy? Absolutely!

I saw their beautiful little profiles on Tuesday, and heard some rapid heart rates (both in the high 140s). They also told me, because I can't visualize it, that the stitches Dr. Garcia put in are holding wonderfully.

But Wednesday, I feel a little sharp pain NOT near the cervix, and it's sent me into a panic. Thank goodness my coworkers have been so wonderful to cater to my activity requirements, and if I could have used an electric wheelchair all day, I would.

As always, I went home that night, laid on my side and fell asleep around 8:30, and felt fine moving forward.

I guess I can plan on feeling this way for the entire pregnancy, slightly unstable. You may find my eyes searching for somewhere to sit, or prop my legs up, but I know once these girls get here that will be over and I'll be glad I did it.

That's my self venting for today...now I'm off to spend Todd's Keno winnings from last night.

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Stace! You have EVERY right to feel on edge with every little nudge, pain, or whatever! I can't even imagine two little ones growing inside me. When I was pregnant with just one, there were moments when I'd think "what is going on". My doctor assured me that it was just my uterus expanding or some other not so believable answer for me. But, you, have two little ones with ALL their paraphernalia growing daily. It exhausts me to think how uncomfortable you might be at times as they "wiggle and giggle" inside you! So...you just put those feet up and keep letting all of us pamper you!!! LOL! Pat

    ReplyDelete