Welcome!!

Todd and I could not be more excited to welcome our two babies into this world this spring/early summer. Our official due date is June 14, but have a feeling we'll see these little turkeys in May. It has already been a long story, but we welcome you to follow along for the last few months of this overwhelming experience! Thanks for joining! :):)

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ka Pow!!

I think I just got two upper cuts to the abdomen, courtesy of sweet baby A. I was yawning and it felt like Todd had elbowed me in the stomach. In fact, he said he couldn't deny that he did it, he couldn't remember (nice memory). So, I assumed that was what it was. And a few minutes later I yawned again and BAM, it happened AGAIN! She's got a serious punch!

2 comments:

  1. Wow lot more info than Todd provides....typical male, his answer is always the standard, "fine". I'll have to get the scoop from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fun, Stacey! Can't wait to tell Susan (#8) about you having girls, as she has twin girls that are 9.

    ReplyDelete