Welcome!!

Todd and I could not be more excited to welcome our two babies into this world this spring/early summer. Our official due date is June 14, but have a feeling we'll see these little turkeys in May. It has already been a long story, but we welcome you to follow along for the last few months of this overwhelming experience! Thanks for joining! :):)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Avocados and Pin Cushions

So the girls are Avocados this week, my 16th week of pregnancy! An appointment confirmed that my cervix is holding up well, I won't use the exact words to explain it, but you get the point.

I must say that my belly seems to be growing quicker than those nice little drawings on babycenter.com. I am wearing a dress today that makes me look like I could be due in a month. I will post pictures eventually, once I feel more comfortable with this weight gain.

Tomorrow I start injections again, the human pin cushion saga continues. I will start intramuscular progesterone injections, which I will receive weekly until the girls arrive. It sounds like a lot, but with IVF I was taking one IM injection DAILY for weeks. So this actually doesn't seem that bad. I guess it is all relative :).

So that is the latest from Smyrna! I hope you are all enjoying this lovely winter week with light work loads and plenty of time with friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. Stacey,
    Yay!! 16 weeks!!! Don't worry about the weight gain. I gained 47 lbs with my girls and I left the hospital 20 lbs lighter. Now....we won't talk about the other 27 lbs.....but it's all part of this amazing journey!!! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete