Welcome!!

Todd and I could not be more excited to welcome our two babies into this world this spring/early summer. Our official due date is June 14, but have a feeling we'll see these little turkeys in May. It has already been a long story, but we welcome you to follow along for the last few months of this overwhelming experience! Thanks for joining! :):)

Monday, December 13, 2010

I just got back from the OB's office, and everything looks great! When I had the surgery, it felt strange to focus on me, I didn't feel like I was giving the babies enough attention. But sure enough, they are growing, moving and shaking in there! The cervix looks great, and I get to go back to work, which is awesome. So we'll be 14 weeks tomorrow with some good looking kids!

Go Team Wilson!

4 comments:

  1. Yahoo!!! That's great news, Stace! In just a little bit, all that growing, moving, and shaking will have you doing somersaults!!! Thanks for the update. I love this blog already! Love ya! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your blog link. I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Stace! I am thinking of you both. Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations again!! I can't describe how happy I feel for you!

    ReplyDelete