Welcome!!

Todd and I could not be more excited to welcome our two babies into this world this spring/early summer. Our official due date is June 14, but have a feeling we'll see these little turkeys in May. It has already been a long story, but we welcome you to follow along for the last few months of this overwhelming experience! Thanks for joining! :):)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WOW!

Todd and I were shocked today to find out we are having 2 little girls!!! CRAZY change in mind set, but we can't wait. Todd is already talking about protecting them from boys in high school. I told him we have a little while before we have to deal with that. In the meantime I keep thinking of all of the cute stuff at Baby Gap!!!

They are both measuring right on, and were very active today. I think it had to do with the Mexican I had for lunch. Baby A was face planted with her butt in the air and knees bent when we first looked at her, it seemed so uncomfortable! So we watched a little while and she jumped and flipped herself over. Amazing this is happening without me feeling it!

Okay....more to come soon! Good night all!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Two girls....yay!!! Stacey....two girls are SO much fun!!!! So much pink, and WAY cute stuff!!! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete