Welcome!!

Todd and I could not be more excited to welcome our two babies into this world this spring/early summer. Our official due date is June 14, but have a feeling we'll see these little turkeys in May. It has already been a long story, but we welcome you to follow along for the last few months of this overwhelming experience! Thanks for joining! :):)

Friday, December 17, 2010

What I should be snacking on.... nuts, fruit, veggies, protein containing items. What I ended up throwing in the front seat after the grocery and snacking on? Reduced Fat Cape Cod Salt and Vinegar chips. oops!

I am going to be asking my doctor on Wednesday if I need to start my 100 gm protein diet. Once that starts, all carbs are out the window! At that point I will inquire for yummy snacks that you may know of that are high and protein.

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Stace! You are my kind of girl...love those Cape Cod chips, but not fond of the vinegar ones! Eat whatever you want and enjoy! You'll be working off those calories soon enough! Will try to figure out some yummy protein type snacks for you! Needless to say, peanut butter would be top on my list! Lots of love, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say eat what you want......this is the only time in your life to do it! So...eat away!!!

    ReplyDelete