Welcome!!

Todd and I could not be more excited to welcome our two babies into this world this spring/early summer. Our official due date is June 14, but have a feeling we'll see these little turkeys in May. It has already been a long story, but we welcome you to follow along for the last few months of this overwhelming experience! Thanks for joining! :):)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tulip Time!

Two years ago I planted my first bulbs, along with this small bush/vine that I hoped would some day grow up my mailbox pole. I was so delighted when they actually grew and bloomed! I then understood the satisfaction that comes with gardening.

Last year, after a year of highs and very low lows, Todd and I took a trip to Hawaii. The trip was awesome, and I wouldn't trade the memories for the world, however my tulips hit their peak while I was gone. So I didn't get to partake in their beauty.

Last week, our beautiful tulips bloomed again, along with the bush around the mailbox. And once again, my opportunity to view them is only on mornings when we pull out of the garage to head to doctors appointments :). So my Uncle Larry did the best thing ever by taking some pictures. So this is what I will savor until I am able to enjoy them more, in spring 2012.



1 comment:

  1. They are absolutely gorgeous, Stace! And...Allie and Izzie will be able to watch them bloom with you next Spring! What fun it will be for you to watch their faces glow, as they see the tiny plants grow so tall around their mailbox. Can't wait to hear their giggles! Love ya! Pat

    ReplyDelete