Welcome!!

Todd and I could not be more excited to welcome our two babies into this world this spring/early summer. Our official due date is June 14, but have a feeling we'll see these little turkeys in May. It has already been a long story, but we welcome you to follow along for the last few months of this overwhelming experience! Thanks for joining! :):)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Big 3-0

A couple nights ago I was laying there, and then all of a sudden felt that the right side of my stomach was going to be pulled off my body.

And, as confirmed by ultrasound yesterday, I was right in thinking that. For our little growing baby "A" had flipped over, leaving both babies head down (and staying that way is my only hope for avoiding a c-section). It was great news itself, not to mention that I feel like I'm starting to understand what is going on in there :):).

Other great news, the babies are weighing 3lb 5oz and 3lb 9oz. So we're working toward 7lb of baby in there. I couldn't be more excited about them gaining 1 lb each over these last two weeks. And hopefully this will continue for seven more glorious weeks! At that point I may not be able to reach around my belly to post the blog, but maybe someone else will pick it up for me.

But the most exciting thing we are preparing for this week is the arrival of our newest neighbor, the little "B" Bean! Our children have been a project we have worked through together over the last couple of years, and out of it we have gained an amazing friendship. The three babies we'll be delivering in the next month or two have been part of our plan since the end of 2009. And without DB's support and encouragement, I'm not sure I would have made it through the grueling IVF process without losing my ever loving mind. So with that we can not wait to meet the first of our litter on Monday (or earlier if D actually executes the mulching of her back yard this weekend).

Have a great week, and I will try to be more punctual with my Tuesday updates next week!

Love, Stacey and the girls

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Stace! The gymnastics continue with Baby A's recent flip! Know you must be thrilled with the weight gain...oh, my goodness...you poor thing! If they continue to put on that kind of weight, Todd's prediction of 10 pound babies just might come true! Please tell D that I'm thinking of her and to FORGET the mulching this weekend! Keep that beautiful smile, Stace!! Love! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stace I absolutely love all your updates!! You do realize that once these babies are born you will have to continue this blog for us all to watch them grow and know when they are reaching all their milestones:) You are doing an awesome job!! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete