Welcome!!

Todd and I could not be more excited to welcome our two babies into this world this spring/early summer. Our official due date is June 14, but have a feeling we'll see these little turkeys in May. It has already been a long story, but we welcome you to follow along for the last few months of this overwhelming experience! Thanks for joining! :):)

Friday, March 4, 2011

Thirty-what?

I am very aware that I will be growing bigger because I am having twins. But my OB announced today that I am measuring 37 weeks! Doh! This is only shocking when one realizes that I am only 25 weeks, with many, many weeks to go.

On arrival home mom and I realized that I am down to about 4 pairs of pants that fit me, have you know that they are all pajama pants/scrubs. (and the scrubs will probably only last another week or two)

So you can imagine how excited I will be for spring to really arrive, so I can start wearing some of my maternity summer dresses to MD appointments. Yes, my only excitement for looking cute involves Dr.s Garcia and Korotkin.

On a side note, this premature spring weather (it will be freezing over next week) has caused all of my tulips to pop up early, so that's a bummer. Hopefully they will live long enough for me to see them when I go to a doctor's appointment one day!

Happy Friday everyone, have a beautiful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I guess it goes with the territory...twins...tummy times 2!!! Actually, if you think about it, you should be measuring 50 weeks (25 x 2)! However, that would mean you are actually on your way to delivering an elephant!! Woa is me! We have to laugh, Stace!! I go for comfort and the scrubs/jammie bottoms sound really comfy to me!! Spring is just around the corner and then you can pull out the "cute" stuff! Truthfully, you look great in anything, so I wouldn't worry about it. Thanks so much for this update!!! Love ya! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very true! I don't know if this will make you feel any better but I was measuring full term (40 wks) by 28 weeks (If i remember correctly) and was wearing maternity pants at 8 weeks along (we didnt even know it was twins at that point). Total I gained 48 lbs, but I left the hospital 20 lbs. heavier...let's not talk about the otehr 20 lbs! I recall getting near the end and having to buy more shirts since my belly started peaking out under them. I remember thinking I can't possibly get any bigger....but I did! It's amazing though because you are growing TWO little babies in there!!!

    ReplyDelete