Welcome!!

Todd and I could not be more excited to welcome our two babies into this world this spring/early summer. Our official due date is June 14, but have a feeling we'll see these little turkeys in May. It has already been a long story, but we welcome you to follow along for the last few months of this overwhelming experience! Thanks for joining! :):)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I am so happy to pass the 27th week of this crazy twin pregnancy. And no, the anxiety does not go away. I think I will be anxious until I have to bouncing chubby little girls!! Allie and Izzie have moved on us again, and have returned to a T formation. Baby A is feet down with her head around my belly button. Baby B is laying across the top. I'm posting some pictures today, this first one doesn't show much except the outside of the sisters' heads. It's the best "group shot we've gotten in a while.



The next shots are both of Baby A. She was working the camera this morning! Here is a little profile of head and belly (head is on the left) and maybe a little fist sticking up there.
This second one of Baby A is a little crazy. She is looking straight at the camera. You can see her left eye pretty well, and her chubby cheek and mouth. I think she gets her baby fat from her mom.
Lastly and DEFINITELY least, is a little pic of me. I know you are all wondering how I look carrying these two beauties around....so there you have it. But with many more weeks to go, you may not see many more pics of me as the clothing selection is getting limited!

Overall, it was a great appointment and I look forward to getting through the next week and into the safety zone. Thank you all for your support, and I'll keep you posted!!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and the babies look great. Keep up that bedrest! It's exciting. We're pulling for you up here in New York. Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Stace! Thanks for the photos!!! Can't wait to sing, "Five Green and Speckled Frogs" to those precious little girls! You look FABULOUS!!! I keep telling you that you are a "poster child" for the most precious pregnant Mom of twins ever!!Baby B may be hiding from the camera, but will probably end up being the biggest "ham"!! Great shots today and even better that you are officially in your 28th week! Love ya! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute!! When they're born and I come to visit, remind me to have a little chat with the one born first. There are few things I need to share with her...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You couldn't look more adorable...seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would say that all 3 Wilson girls look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete