Welcome!!

Todd and I could not be more excited to welcome our two babies into this world this spring/early summer. Our official due date is June 14, but have a feeling we'll see these little turkeys in May. It has already been a long story, but we welcome you to follow along for the last few months of this overwhelming experience! Thanks for joining! :):)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Champagne or Gravy?

Today I had a great check up with Dr. K. All looks great as we move into this exciting new time! I am officially 6 months pregnant, with a couple of VIABLE babies!!

So what did I do when I got home? Ordered two cribs and mattresses! I can't wait to get the nursery finished off!

What is next? Here are the two messages I got from my two physicians (top in their fields)

Dr. G - "At 28 weeks we pop the champagne"
Dr. K - "At 28 weeks it's all gravy"

You make the call....or guess which call I may make ;)

6 comments:

  1. Hurray for the Wilson girls...all three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am ECSTATIC!!!!!!!! yeah Wilson girls!!!!!!!! love to all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! So happy to hear such great news!! Does that mean I can send some books now too? Wonderful, wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoo hoo!! Happy to hear the great news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. crossing and counting fingers & toes...all the best to the entire Wilson clan (including the 2 boys...buddy too ya know)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stacey, I am so happy for you guys! Y'all have been through to much for 1 lifetime but yet you kept going when most would have given up. I am so very excited for you and Todd!
    ~Jaclyn

    ReplyDelete