Welcome!!

Todd and I could not be more excited to welcome our two babies into this world this spring/early summer. Our official due date is June 14, but have a feeling we'll see these little turkeys in May. It has already been a long story, but we welcome you to follow along for the last few months of this overwhelming experience! Thanks for joining! :):)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday - Reminiscing of childhood

It's Monday! I am keeping up with many suggestions from friends regarding bed rest, so basically I have not left my bedroom since Friday night. (Thank you all for your input, I'm taking it all!)

It kind of reminds me of a game that Court and I used to play when we were little. We would divide our room in half with jump ropes, and whichever part of the room we were stuck in was our apartment. Usually Court would get the closet and the bathroom and I would have the door that exited to the rest of the house.

Man times have changed, I guess I'm stuck with the bathroom and closet :).

Melissa stopped by today, it is so exciting to be able to catch up with friends! I thank you all for your messages, calls and visits!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there!! I know it's tough but the more rest the better! Thinking about you!!

    ReplyDelete