Welcome!!

Todd and I could not be more excited to welcome our two babies into this world this spring/early summer. Our official due date is June 14, but have a feeling we'll see these little turkeys in May. It has already been a long story, but we welcome you to follow along for the last few months of this overwhelming experience! Thanks for joining! :):)

Friday, February 18, 2011

First Week of Bed Rest - Wrap up

Well,

I am not fluent in Spanish yet, nor have I tried :)

This week has been not been bad, although I did get released for two outings to Dr.'s appointments. Next week there is only one, so we'll see how nutty I get then.

Here's a wrap up of my days:

I get up with Todd, and usually shower after he does. Then I take in a bit of the Today show. Then I usually read until lunch, which is followed by more reading. I take nap in the afternoon, then follow up with Ellen.

This loose pattern, very luckily, has been interrupted almost every day! Courtney was here for almost a week, and Pat Wilson is now here keeping me company. I love being able to have quiet time to catch up with everyone! This week I also had great visits from Ali R, Georgette R, Suki F (and Nico), Julie S, Joyce C and Amanda W!

Now I am leaving out exciting events such as paying bills on line and checking FB, but I'm sure you all know I keep up with that!!

Hopefully posts will continue to be this calm and pleasant, and I'll talk to you soon!!

Stace and the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment