Welcome!!

Todd and I could not be more excited to welcome our two babies into this world this spring/early summer. Our official due date is June 14, but have a feeling we'll see these little turkeys in May. It has already been a long story, but we welcome you to follow along for the last few months of this overwhelming experience! Thanks for joining! :):)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Big Trip Out

I never thought my legs would feel weak walking down the stairs! But I left my lair this morning for a jaunt down to Piedmont to get checked out.

Ran into a couple of neighbors at the office, which definitely confused the office staff.

The girls, and even better, the cervix, all look perfect! So Todd jetted me back to the bat cave to continue my hibernation.

Today I'm trying a new site I read of in my Vanity Fair called InTheMO.com. It basically takes your ranking of various activities and restaurants around town, and then makes recommendations for places to try. The downside for me, is that I can't actually try any of it right now. It is sort of a "Pandora Radio" for life :).

Hope all is well with you!

4 comments:

  1. Make your husband bring you take out! You need to eat you know! That way you get to try new places but are safe and cozy at home!! Glad to hear that all is going well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stace so happy to hear the check up went well. Thinking about ya...hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, Stacey! I think you could churn out a couple books while you are in your cave. You are such a good writer! Keep up the good work. We've been thinking & praying a lot for you. It's nice to have this blog.

    Love, Great Aunt Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacey, so glad to hear you found us in VF! Would love to hear your feedback on the site. Thanks for the mention and we look forward to checking out what you love.

    Best,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete