Welcome!!

Todd and I could not be more excited to welcome our two babies into this world this spring/early summer. Our official due date is June 14, but have a feeling we'll see these little turkeys in May. It has already been a long story, but we welcome you to follow along for the last few months of this overwhelming experience! Thanks for joining! :):)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

All,

This morning I had my final appointment with Dr. Korotkin, my perinatologist. He has been amazing, and I am so thankful to have him as part of my team.

The more exciting part is finding out that we will be birthing these babies NEXT WEEK!! We don't know what day, but basically because of my heart they don't want to over stress me for an additional week. I can't believe that I may actually have two babies that could be tilting the scales at 6lb/piece.

At this point I am beginning to feel some changes that would build up to labor, and I'm hoping that these will be nice and slow so that I don't actually have labor before the c-section date. So laying down is the way to go!!

I do want to take some time to thank you all, and the amazing team of doctors and family members that have been able to assist me through this extremely difficult process. Todd and my parents, Pat, Larry, Betty and Ginny have been amazing to put their lives on hold to come spend weeks with me. And thank you all of my friends who have sent packages, and facebook notes, and visits, they have all touched my heart. Again, Todd and I have found that we have the best of friends and family around the country, and only hope that we can be there for you the way you have all been there for us.

And so you know everything that is going on here, we are installing hardwood floors on Thursday/Friday, so hopefully the girls will at least hold of until after that!

So, you should be hearing soon with a date for these little ones arrive, and then this blog will take on a completely different tone!!!

Much love to each of you,

Stacey, Allison and Isabelle

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So awesome! I've been praying for you so much and I can't wait for them to make their debut! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whee Whoo...all the best from the West. Cannot wait (but will) to hear more. Hugs from Kara Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Soooo exciting!! You have done an excellent job, Stacey! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete